Cobra Dayton 2 recliners x 2

Just thought i would pop i quick post on here before i put my Cobra seats on eBay after seeing the super job someone did with a pir that had the Opel Blitz fabric in the middle and base in case anyone else was looking for a good par as a base to do the same things.

The seats are in super good order, no rips, no wear patch's etc.. and all the mechanisms work fine.

Im only selling them as i have put some new Cobra classics seats in my A.

I will be popping them on eBay with a starting price of £350 (anyone on here can have them for that price) which i think is pretty good as they are in such great condition.

The base fabric has gone a little baggy due to age  and could do with being re-glued but i do have a spare base as well.

If im not supposed to pop this in here please delete as i can advertise it in the for sale section.

Andy

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sutty2006 said:

I can put it in the forsale section if you wish? 

That would be good if you can.

I put it on here first as thought someone might be interested as you don't see good ones often on eBay and new ones are getting expensive! and after seeing them with the Blitz fabric they look pretty good for the later Manta, but not for an A series 🙂

Andy

17 hours ago, 611 said:

Are you thinking delivery wise?

On the Cobra site they say its weight 13.5kg

I had my Cobra classics delivered in one big box.

Andy

No it was more for the total weight in car. They are a cool looking seat and look comfy too. Are you in a rush to sell? 

1 hour ago, Paul Barrett said:

No it was more for the total weight in car. They are a cool looking seat and look comfy too. Are you in a rush to sell? 

They are super comfy. Im not in a massive rush. Its more to get some money for my Lambretta restoration project and my next little project.

I have one of these little Chinq's that has been dry stored for over 10 years and i have just had the wheels restored and now need some funds to get some other stuff sorted on it.

What were you thinking?spacer.png

10 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Great seats!  They can be re trimmed to really look the part . Good price 👍

EF7B109D-82FB-46E9-B81E-248846EB9395.jpeg

They do look very cool. They don't work for the Manta A series but might look good in a commadore A series!!

11 hours ago, Sutty2006 said:

Ok Andy I’ll scootch it on over to the forsale side. I’d have looked into these myself but I’ve treated myself for Monza GSE recaros at a great price! 

Thanks, mate.

Edited by 611

1 hour ago, Paul Barrett said:

Not sure when I can get down to you but also don’t want to impede a sale. Are you heading north anytime? 

Probably not for a while and don't think i would get them in the Manta 🙂

Do you want me to cost up delivery? I arranged for the collection of a set of wheels and tyres and did them so they were delivered at my local DHL depot for me to collect which is on the way to my work and they were pretty good on price.

Im not so much in a rush to sell, more a case of having to store them as they were in the loft but we are having that converted soon so i need to have a big clearout!