Manta A391 UUU

The tax book has just arrived in the post (about 2 minutes after I put this up!!!), and along with the V5, there is an issue of Classic Car Mart from Jan 04 with my car featured in it!!

It belonged to a Jon Richards from Aberdare, South Wales, but he must have been a member of a club like this to be put in contact with such a magazine!

I saw it advertised in the local Autotrader, and really just went up for a nosey, didn't really have any intention of buying it, as I had just bought the Ascona, and a GSi Nova a month before!!!! But when I saw it, I couldn't let it pass, it was just too good, and I don't think it was overly priced for the condition as I had looked at a few before, in nowhere near as good condition, and not a lot cheaper!

quote:Originally posted by AMG

I'll hijack my on thread, and let you see a few more pictures of the Ascona!!!

Unfortuneately, it's an automatic, but that should change in the near future, possibly a red top conversion[:D]

id="quote">id="quote">

now that would be cool. leave the outside standard so people think it's someone's grandad driving the car he bought 20-odd years ago and give 'em a bit of a shock at the traffice light grand prix.

Pete M

OMOC 5885

003.jpg

quote:Originally posted by 1900SR

Nice looking 'Scone, whereabouts did you find that one?

1973 A

1979 B

1979 Ascona B

plus use of a 1980 Sportshatch

omoc 5660

id="quote">id="quote">

I found it in Cork,Ireland, but it originally came from Derby.

It was a 2 owner from new car, and the last owner had it from 1981, and seemed to be a perfectionist!!!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...