6 hours ago, 1200bandit said:

They will kicking themselves now that got to be £2/3,000 now (if it is still here)

Sometimes maté sentimental value is far far greater than the asset value.

I read something similar a while back on one if the groups regarding an Astra GTE and it turned out it was the car the only son had owned before he passed, so the parents wanted to keep it on the drive 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
On 06/11/2023 at 17:47, Connell said:

I’ve been eyeing this one up since I was a kid. Can’t stand to see it rotting anymore. I don’t know what kind of manta it is. Anyway of telling so I know how much to offer

Hard to tell without further info, condition etc. Most coupe’s are worth saving now. But looking at that picture especially the colour of the roof it could be a brave resto.
If your saying it’s still there, you should definitely follow it up. Even if it’s too much for you someone else here would be interested. 

• Like 1

yes definately worth asking. there may be a few saveable parts on it. im sure the owner would be glad for someone to take it away but you never know .ive had a few free cars from gardens over the years including a mk1 cav a few years ago that had 30000 miles on and needed no welding anywhere ! and a couple of mantas .

• Like 1

On 07/11/2023 at 19:46, MrCarlos said:

You take those pics barry ? 

Alas no, and I’m not sure when they were taken.  I posted a few of my Mantas insurance photos and got a massive positive response on X (Twitter) and got these sent back.