Cherished top marks

Paul Barrett

• 3 weeks later...

Same again, Joe, very helpful, and a great member of staff, 

It would be great for CVI to continue and offer discounts for next year opposed to doing the usual insurance nonsense, of hiking the premium, and forcing us to shop around. 

Would be great to see CVI do something, a wee open day, giveaway for OMOC members, or something online. A wee survey, best photo, or best car, something like that, even run a calendar competition for charity?

Something fun ! It's been a few tough years, for everyone 

Best pose with the car 🙊

As I said I've plenty of room for that Porsche. Do I get multiple entries saying I've a multi policy 🥰

Edited by ®evo03
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ®evo03 said:

Same again, Joe, very helpful, and a great member of staff, 

It would be great for CVI to continue and offer discounts for next year opposed to doing the usual insurance nonsense, of hiking the premium, and forcing us to shop around. 

Would be great to see CVI do something, a wee open day, giveaway for OMOC members, or something online. A wee survey, best photo, or best car, something like that, even run a calendar competition for charity?

Something fun ! It's been a few tough years, for everyone 

Best pose with the car 🙊

As I said I've plenty of room for that Porsche. Do I get multiple entries saying I've a multi policy 🥰

Totally with you.  I am found loitering around anywhere an old car show or gathering is,I never want an awkward conversation where someone is dissatisfied . What I do want is people to come and talk to me and tell me if things are not going to plan(this will always happen in life), so I can correct and issue and prevent it from occurring.

I currently do a monthly evening meet in the summer, Drive It Day and of course throw my hat in when it comes to Insurance matters in the club.

No objections to throwing a raffle prize in etc.

let me think on what I can do for those of you who live further afield……..I appreciate everything I’ve stated is localised.

Let me tell Joe of your positive words, we all appreciate them.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I have just insured with CVI and I must say very competitive price and how straightforward it all was, Ive never had classic car agreed value insurance this easy to arrange  before in fact quite the opposite , I dealt with Tom Larkins who was very helpful 5 star service👍 

• Like 1