Free. Getrag gear lever rod modified

I think this came on a 5 speed gearbox I bought for my Opel rekord I bought many years ago. It’s been modified for a longer tunnel hole. I was going to shorten it to use in the rekord but got my hands on the correct item and never bothered. Good if you want to cut it and modify it again. free to a club member. Or will exchange for beer tokens to a non member. Can bring to sywell.

A2C98F50-B184-4F7D-910C-EED8F33BBD28.jpeg

381B542F-AFBC-4664-8D40-39352927B085.jpeg

716A08FC-2EAC-4576-8182-75A33D5940CE.jpeg

3 hours ago, Sutty2006 said:

Same here. I’ll chuck it in the car when I come down. Message me closer the time, my memory is terrible recently

Dont I need to bring you parts up to Sywell Steve? My memory is equally as bad so remind me again! (Sorry to hijack thread).

7 hours ago, Irmscher Man said:

Dont I need to bring you parts up to Sywell Steve? My memory is equally as bad so remind me again! (Sorry to hijack thread).

I can’t remember. Lol. I know I need a good bonnet off you. But if that’s too big to bring I’ll work out getting it back from yours. Funnily enough the biggest car I have that I know a bonnet will go in is the hatchback manta! 

• Like 2