It's a good job I don't have any garage space oh and of course no wedge of spare cash thanks to Truss and the resultant interest rates.....or I'd snap that up, loved the one I had a loan of back in the day.

1 hour ago, TheRealExile said:

It's a good job I don't have any garage space oh and of course no wedge of spare cash thanks to Truss and the resultant interest rates.....or I'd snap that up, loved the one I had a loan of back in the day.

Interest rates would have spiked anyway mate, she just accelerated it.  Inflation was not a cause of any government as it’s all fuel driven & knock on effects. Sooner my industry can ramp up Energy storage the better as the amount of surplus off peak energy in Europe in next 5 years is going to be mental with new 14Mw turbine projects. 

I only drove the 4x4 and it was very balanced. Otherwise not a fan of performance fwd only cars. The design is not quite there yet imo as coming back into its classic shape. Probably another 5years and these will be so rare the prices will go a bit nuts. 

1 hour ago, Jessopia74 said:

Interest rates would have spiked anyway mate, she just accelerated it.  Inflation was not a cause of any government as it’s all fuel driven & knock on effects. Sooner my industry can ramp up Energy storage the better as the amount of surplus off peak energy in Europe in next 5 years is going to be mental with new 14Mw turbine projects. 

I only drove the 4x4 and it was very balanced. Otherwise not a fan of performance fwd only cars. The design is not quite there yet imo as coming back into its classic shape. Probably another 5years and these will be so rare the prices will go a bit nuts. 

They didn't need to be helped mind. But even though I started the politics I'm leaving well alone 🤣

As for the Calibra like you say it is probably a good long term investment.

• Haha 1