Calibra dash success!!!!!

Robbie

mantadash004.jpg

mantadash001.jpg

mantadash003.jpg

mantadash002.jpg

was doing well untill i fried the clocks but everthing works all clocks wipers indicators etc just gotta modify column a bit to get steering wheel to fit not bad didnt take as long as i thought

Every day is a track day

opel 2000 yes i need some clocks matey must be the 16v ones with the black speed sensor on the back as i need this for wiring in the trip computer

and mantamad no the gear lever catches dash quite badly cannot make 1sr 3rd or 5th at the mo so i will have to chop the lever down a little

Every day is a track day

sorry i hate it why dont you buy a calibra instead [;)]

sorry couldnt resist being kiljoy[:)]

though i dont understand why

ANY ONE GOT A CHIN SPOILER FOR A B SERIES

previously hvx439t

purely for practical reasons i have install plans that i could not do with the manta dash as wellas the stereo fit i didnt like with it stuck out like that and that dash gives me more slots for my stereo and screen and glovebox to house me xbox u see

Every day is a track day

quote:Every day is a track day
id="quote">id="quote">

not with your plans[:)]

you see the individuality of the manta dash is more important than a sound system that i could not use to its extent whilst driving. says the man with an original 1977 motorolla in his b[^]

previously hvx439t

Just a thought about your gearstick problem. I owned a VW Scirocco for a while and the gearstick was close to the dash, but it was bent at about a 20 degree angle away from the dash. The reason im suggesting this is you may still hit your knuckles on the dash, or have trouble reaching to select 1st, 3rd & 5th if you cut it down.

quote:?

id="quote">id="quote">

sorry most people remove wieght for trackdays but actually the dash proberbly light enough to of set the extra for playstation and stereo

previously hvx439t