Orange A series in Penzance !!

In a big lorry facing the other way? thats no excuse for someone who claims to run the fastest flatbed in the west (tacograph?they're only for new lorry's!)

Many years ago i had a similar experiance,driving west from Penzance swiming pool towards Newlyn along the front a Blue B came the other way,i spun round in the road cutting up other cars and gave chase,lukily the 'TUB' from the islands of Scilly had just docked and there was a traffic jam,so i was able to bail out of my car and go three cars forward and introduce myself,we pulled into a side road and under brollies in a cloud burst we had a chat.

Sasha Moya was on holiday with her elderly mother who had owned this Manta from new!they live just south of the river in London,i keep in touch and have helped them out with bits,the car has done about 70k and is well scruffy from fighting its corner in London,but its a rot free non-sunroff coupe with a special reg,keeping an eye on its fate!

South Midz Manta Bitz

Selling all sorts of parts for your Manta,we dont know exactly what we have got,but there's so much we probably have what you want!surplus parts bought,whole cars considerd. M/B 07947 640505

A MANTAMAN/ 'DEL BOY' Enterprize

OMOC Member number 2658F

Ian Virco,area rep,Beds and North Bucks,and now with added Hertfordshire!

how are you going to get your lorry to New York? are you going to put it on the Island of Scillys tub and slip the captain a fiver to go the extra way?

South Midz Manta Bitz

Selling all sorts of parts for your Manta,we dont know exactly what we have got,but there's so much we probably have what you want!surplus parts bought,whole cars considerd. M/B 07947 640505

A MANTAMAN/ 'DEL BOY' Enterprize

OMOC Member number 2658F

Ian Virco,area rep,Beds and North Bucks,and now with added Hertfordshire!