In a shop window

Saw mine all over the house. Bits in the garage, bits in the bedroom, bits in the kitchen and some rusty bits on the drive[:D]

Yes, I know it's a hatchback but that's what makes it special

quote:Originally posted by Fluffy

Saw mine all over the house. Bits in the garage, bits in the bedroom, bits in the kitchen and some rusty bits on the drive[:D]

Yes, I know it's a hatchback but that's what makes it special

id="quote">id="quote">

Your not alone [:D] and mines a white hatch too!

opel+logo+small.bmp

The ultimate place round here is at the great Milton Keynes shopping center,there is a road that goes over the top of it either side of which is huge glass 'walls' so you can see yourself in your car driving along from both sides.actually haven't done this for ages,i now might be sad enough to go up there again and drive backwards and forwards along the road posing!!!

South Midz Manta Bitz

Selling all sorts of parts for your Manta,we dont know exactly what we have got,but there's so much we probably have what you want!surplus parts bought,whole cars considerd. M/B 07947 640505

A MANTAMAN/ 'DEL BOY' Enterprize

OMOC Member number 2658F

Ian Virco,area rep,Beds and North Bucks,and now with added Hertfordshire!

i know it well from when i was dating a young lady from mk also fancied a photo shoot with the concrete cows [;)] did you know woodhill prison has soon fibreglass ones too

fat bikers bounce better

We have not only got concrete cows that Milton Keynes are famous for but also a T-rex and a Triceratops looking over fences at motorest,there must be dozens of odd photo locations in MK!

South Midz Manta Bitz

Selling all sorts of parts for your Manta,we dont know exactly what we have got,but there's so much we probably have what you want!surplus parts bought,whole cars considerd. M/B 07947 640505

A MANTAMAN/ 'DEL BOY' Enterprize

OMOC Member number 2658F

Ian Virco,area rep,Beds and North Bucks,and now with added Hertfordshire!