Not A Single One

Took advantage of the sun today and drove from Hinckley down the A5 to Towcester, across to Brackley then up the M40 to the A46 (Warwick) across to Coventry then the M69 to Leicester then back home. Had a great drive out with the wife got some shopping & a nice pub lunch but did I see another Manta - No Chance. Is there really anybody out there ??

GB

OMOC 5655

Try the road from Fleckney to South Witham tomorrow afternoon George. You may just spot one then! It will be driven by me on the way to the PPC magazine inaugral pub meet tomorrow night.

It's at the Blue Cow Inn, South Witham, Lincs NG33 5QB (01572 768432) from 5pm if anyone else is interested. They have their own brewery and Mrs G and I are staying overnight....[:P]

Cheers,

Joe.

Or the A41/M40 tonight or maybe even tomorrow morning and you may see a Green A travelling north![:D]

National Meetings

'86 broken 2.4 GT/E hatch - still looking for V6

'84 Original GT/E hatch - Sacrificing itself for the good of the colony!

'73 Original 1.6S - Duty paid (Thanks Mr Brown!!)

Busy tomorrow - I shall be driving to Towcester then Brackley with white ribbons on the Manta - the daughter wants it as her wedding car.

Looks like being a dirty white Manta with the rain & forecast. Mind you it is an unconventional wedding with the bride wearing a red dress and walking in to the Cure's 'Love Kat'. (Her name is Katherine)

It always suprises me, locally I now know of at least four other Mantas but blowed if I ever seem them on the road. Only ever seen Clive's at his house or at the pub meets - and his sold that red'n now. Hope to see his V8 on the road soon though.

I usually pop through Withybrook most weekends, from Pailton way - perhaps we'll meet up one day Stu.

GB

OMOC 5655