XFA 111V..my first manta..TOTALLY black!!

XFA 111V was my first Manta,a 2.0 SR Coupe.Registered on a 1980 V although it was actually a '78 build..i was sort of wondering if it still exists...i bought it from its original owner in 1989 with 36000 miles (IN KMs as was not originally from uk) on it and in MINT condition in Glossy BLACK...it was originally Left hand drive and was converted to RHD when the original owner Left the army....It was unusual too as the interior was TOTALLY Black,Including the Headlining!!!..I sold it with 41500 miles to pay off some bills run up while doing my College courses,to a friend of mine who i lost contact with...i know that at one time it had OPE 205R (ope 2.0 5R) as a private plate then it vanished!!!

It was my 'first' proper Manta,but i had already owned 2 Cavalier sports hatches.....Its a shame that it was the only one i've owned that i never logged the VIN No. ETC on...

IS IT STILL OUT THERE??????????

RetroMota Customs

Anything's COOL in a MANTA...Even a COSWORTH V6!!!.. Hell Hath no Fury like a Gatso SCORCHED!!!!

..Just had a horrible thought!!...if i hadnt bought this car when i did, i could now be in the CAPRI CLUB as i had a 2.0 S that i never drove as i bought it (and then sold on..) as a non runner.. i just never got round to getting another dizzy for it (shaft broken) so bought the Manta..............[^]

RetroMota Customs

Anything's COOL in a MANTA...Even a COSWORTH V6!!!.. Hell Hath no Fury like a Gatso SCORCHED!!!!