Berlinetta SEH project with more photos

1900SR

Remember this?[xx(]

DSCI0426.jpg

Well since I went to Billing I have found a big bag of enthusiasm and have opened it up. I'm gonna start doing some more work on it, I have the SEH in and more or less together, all the fuel lines and electrics need fitting but it won't be long before it will run. 5 speed fitted with 1800 axle, will have slightly lower suspension and uprated brakes. [8D]

I still have loads of welding to do but thats gradually getting done, working from the front, being the worst area to the back. I have all the panels I need and a mint interior, keeping it looking like a 1980 Manta but a bit quicker off the Traffic lights.[:D]

Cheers to Paul Newport for the Chin spoiler, just what I was after, found it by accident.[8D]

Click for more pics

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v616/old...nta/B%20Series/

Mick

OMOC 5924

lego-rally.gif

1980 Black Berlinetta Coupe, 2.0 SRI Project

1984 Silver GT/E Coupe, Road Rally Car

know what you mean about the enthusiasm mick, exactly the same myself.

The early cars look excellent in black and I reckon its because they still had the chrome trim which stands out well against the black.

If what I say can be taken in 2 ways and one of those ways get you angry....I meant it the other way

thanks to a certain Mr Newport I've got an SEH to go into mine too.

when shall i bring it round ?[:P][;)]

post Roanoke

OMOC 5885

manta_avatar_small.jpg

loose lips sink ships

Certainly am keeping the wheels, probably get the outer rim and edged cut and poilished, maybe with black inserts. Also keeping the rubbing strips on the sides. The plan is to have a car that is black and silver, de-badged all but the front and rear Silver Blitz. Gonna ditch the rear fog and fit a red LED bulb in the O/S reverse light, always looks what it is, an add on.

Will get some more uptodate pics as it happens.[8D]

Mick

OMOC 5924

lego-rally.gif

1980 Black Berlinetta Coupe, 2.0 SRI Project

1984 Silver GT/E Coupe, Road Rally Car

1979 Orange Ascona SRB, cos I can!