exclusive coupe

BLACK-GTE

Well its been a while but iv finally started back working on my coupe, sadley its been sat in my front garden

uncovred saying that though its not to bad roof has bubbled and iv had to do a couple of small patches on the floor,

going to tidy up near side swan neck and fit new hand brake cable tommorow. Iv set a target of two weeks at which

point it should be going for mot lol!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to take it off tomorrow see if it can be reworked i do have some new sliders, but we did clean and free all the brakes over the winter.

shes not be driven for 9years so even if i can sort im not sure about its 1st run being billing, diff seemed to be noisy to or rear wheel bearing.

Plus theres no side skirts yet nor spoiler on boot iv only fitted the outer lamps, all i done was to tick the box,s so she would pass mot.

Will still go billing but in vectra

• 1 month later...

Well iv finally sorted the front brakes out, my mantas now part audi 80 that would be the discs and vectra calipers. Took some time to find the right calipers

but well worth the hunt, total upgrade has cost me £120 plus my own time. Thank you to the people who sent me in this direction. I can now insure and tax her

and give her a good run.