This was the most basic model available and was usually equipped with a 1780cc engine and manual transmission.
As the Manta is the type of car suitable for modification the 1780cc engine is often replaced by a 1900cc or 2000cc example.
Coloured vinyl interiors were available as an optional extra and although rare, examples exist; with these vehicles, the headlining is still coloured white.
- 1780cc engine as standard (1900cc engine optional)
- Black vinyl interior (coloured interior optional)
- White headlining & sun visors
- Black carpet
- Optional black vinyl roof
- Plain steering wheel
- Dashboard clock
- Tungsden or H4 Halogen headlamps
- 13 x 5J Plain wheels with hub caps
- 165SR 13 tyres (185/70 HR13 tyres optional)
- Stingray badge on front wings
- "1900" badge on front wings on models equiped with optional 1900cc engine
- 3.67 - 1.00 rear axle with manual transmission
- 3.44 - 1.00 rear axle with automatic transmission
Edited by mantaray