Jump to content

Exclusive Opel

OMOC Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Exclusive Opel last won the day on December 3 2018

Exclusive Opel had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

144 Excellent

About Exclusive Opel

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Location
    United Kingdom

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. What about this one and they will post. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Opel-Manta-NSF-passengers-side-front-wing-Blue-/273323190487?nav=SEARCH
  2. Found the link for servicing the wipers if you still need it: When I had my mk4 Astra, I had to replace the whole wiper assembly due to the lack of lubricant as there were several mm's of wear on the wiper spindles! Manta/Cavalier one's must be made of tougher stuff!
  3. If you do and if you feel a little bit more brave then stripping the wiper spindles is worth doing while it's all out. The original grease is likely to be long gone and will start to wear them out. You can't oil them from above due to a rubber seal. I did do a write up on here somewhere on how to do it but can't find it at the moment. It's surprising how faster they run when it's done.
  4. Use a passenger seat IF you can find one?!
  5. They sell them here: https://www.bresco.com/acatalog/Badge_Fixes.html
  6. Hopefully! I need to do the same for mine. I have a coupe one to repair mine with. They are narrower than a hatch by and inch or two and it doesnt have the exhaust cut out but should be possible.
  7. I have a set of fronts with red piping with GTE seat badges. No idea which year car they are from. Not for sale unfortunately!
  8. Just been out and got my tin from the garage and the closet I have is 13.42mm so a tad undersize unfortunately.
  9. Is just a standard ball bearing? I have a tin of ball bearings I could look at if you know the size.
  10. Is this the part you're looking for, with the arrow pointing to it?
  11. I've got this to do mine: https://www.frost.co.uk/black-windscreen-sealer.html I brought mine from an online windscreen supplier for about a tenner for, I think, five tubes as I also used it to seal the wings back on. Good for sealing other bits as well as it's non setting.
  12. I have on mine, calipers from a MK3 Cavalier LXi (I was told!) and Carlton discs from an earlier one, between 84 and 86 I think they are. There is a bit of pad over hang but never had any issues with them. Had to use them twice in anger and don't think the car would still be around if the old brakes were fitted! On a 2 litre CIH lump with rear drums they do feel nicely balanced.
  13. A white hatch always gets a thumbs up from me
  • Create New...