About the Opel Manta Owners Club
The Opel Manta Owners Club (UK) is the only club in the British Isles catering solely for Manta owners.
We now have roughly 500 members from all over the world enjoying the benefits membership brings. The club is affiliated to the RAC Motorsports association and is one of the founding members of the Vauxhall Bedford Opel Association (VBOA). These links and the number of members, allows the OMOC to enjoy many benefits. The OMOC is also a member of the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs (FBHVC), which supports the efforts of vehicle enthusiast clubs throughout the UK.
We hold several National meetings each year including the National Concour's event in July or August, where there is fierce (but friendly) competition to find the best cars in the club. Many Other Local meetings are held around the country. Some of the areas represented are :
Cornwall, South, Surrey & Sussex, Kent & London, S West, S East, Glos, E Anglia, Midlands, N Midlands, N West, Yorks, S Wales, N Ireland, Scotland & N Scotland.
What do I get if I join the OMOC ??
Upon joining the OMOC, you will receive:
- Your Membership Card.
- A discreet circular OMOC windscreen sticker.
- A batch of calling cards for publicising the club
- The current Issue of Manta Magic.
- Access to the club spares scheme and Specialist Insurance scheme
- Access to the members web forum and Club Vehicle Valuations
- Access to the members Facebook group and other Social Media feeds
- Many other benefits !!