1984 Gte Original Radio

superchargedfool

Early 1984 GT/E's were fitted with a Type 232 Medium/long wave Mono Radio or a Type 441 Mw/Lw Mono radio with a stereo cassette player.

My GT/E is a late 1984 build reg in 1985 and had the 441 radio/cassette fitted. (All units were Philips).

Later models had the Type 741 which had Mw/Lw & FM stereo radio plus stereo cassette player.

Good luck - I use a 2005 Sony CD unit with removeable faceplate to keep the thieves out and fit the old 441 at car shows etc.

• Like 1

Early 1984 GT/E's were fitted with a Type 232 Medium/long wave Mono Radio or a Type 441 Mw/Lw Mono radio with a stereo cassette player.

My GT/E is a late 1984 build reg in 1985 and had the 441 radio/cassette fitted. (All units were Philips).

Later models had the Type 741 which had Mw/Lw & FM stereo radio plus stereo cassette player.

Good luck - I use a 2005 Sony CD unit with removeable faceplate to keep the thieves out and fit the old 441 at car shows etc.

Thanks for that, I knew someone would know.