Opel Manta 18.s Berlinetta 1987

carlt1970

I am reluctantly selling newly restored 1987 manta Berlinetta i have had a full respray done on the car and i have done all the welding that needed doing prior to its mot.I have recently added a brown recaro interior which is spotless and a new alternator and battery.There has been a lot of time and money spent on the car.The whole underneath has been schultzed and wax oiled after the welding was done.There are pictures of the car on my project under white gold berlinetta.The colour is obviously white gold and is in superb condition.I am based in bristol and my contact number is 07881800523 i am looking for around 1500.00.

Edited by carlt1970

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The car is being readvertised as i have lost the place where i keep it so it needs to go.Any decent offer accepted.

I have reduced the price to 1200 ono as it just isnt getting used as much as i like plus the place where i store it is no longer available you can ring me on 07881800523

Edited by carlt1970