Looking for a good manta exclusive coupe for sale

Must be in good condition as i am not into welding etc

Colour not important as they all look good

Think my top limit is about 3k

Any help will be welcome ?

Thanks Paul A

• 4 months later...

Hi there,

If you are still interested I am selling my 87 exclusive coupe, it has been modified but could easily be put back to standard.

It has been fitted with a 2l cavalier sri engine, ashley maniford and system, volvo 4pot calipers and vented discs, and on the rear sierra calipers and calibra discs, gaz shocks, 15x7 tsw alloys, but all the exclusive bits are still present, Taxed till end Aug, and will have a full MOT.

If you are interested then please email me: chaka21673@aol.com. I am taking it to billing next month.

Cheers Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi sam d seen advert in cars for sale

but think price is bit out of my reach but looks a great car

hope your sale goes well mate

shame cos im near you in wakefield west yorks

good luck mate

PAUL A

Hi sam d seen advert in cars for sale

but think price is bit out of my reach but looks a great car

hope your sale goes well mate

shame cos im near you in wakefield west yorks

good luck mate

PAUL A

ok paul no problem if you ever want to view the car just give me a bell.the price is open to offers

• 1 month later...

I've a 1988 Exclusive Coupe that's been restored about 6 years ago. Having owned it for the last 10 years I've had to make the sad decision to sell her due to my ongoing health problems - just gone through another MOT without any problems (only did 35 miles last year). Monaco Blue, without sunroof. Pretty standard and placed 3rd 2 years running at Billing (unable to get there last year or this because of my health). It would take very little to bring her up to full concours standard.

Car is in Essex, but sorry to say I'm looking at more around the £5000 mark for this one as all the work has been done and this seems to be less than the going price for late, original cars.

Send PM or phone 07947 834134 after 6pm if interested. Advert is going on PIstonheads website in the next couple of days, complete with photos as I can't seem to get any added onto OMOC website.

Val - Ex SE Area Rep