Opel Gt (Project)

heg123

Im selling My Opel Gt which ive started to restore by stripping it back to bare medal and having the body work prepped for paint. two panels are left to finish before the shell could be painted.

The shell will need some welding to the front inner arches. other than this the shell is very solid.

all the bits are present to put the car back together minus the engine and gearbox because they where seized. i was planning on dropping an xe in it anyway.

there are new carpets and roof linings from GT sourse and a few othe new interior bits aswell.

the car was also converted to run on lpg in 2005. this doesnt have to be put back up to new owner.

The registration document says it was 1st registerd in this country in 1971 but was registerd overseas 3 years prior to this. making this a rare 1968 model.

Here are some pictures of the car when she was on the road last in 2005.

EXTERIOR1.jpg

INTERIOR1.jpg

INTERIOR3.jpg

INTERIOR2.jpg

a few of the restore

CIMG0860.jpg

CIMG0855.jpg

CIMG0859.jpg

CIMG0858.jpg

CIMG0857.jpg

the rust in the front arches.

CIMG0856.jpg

selling this as i now have a manta A which is my favourite car so havnt got room fro both or the time.

have been in contact with the Opel GT owners club and was informed that £1500 is a fair price for the car as it is.

Edited by heg123