Manta A, Gearstick Gaitor & Air Filter

manta26l

Have just purchased a '73 manta a and need a new gearstick gaitor and air filtor. Have seen air filters on e-bay for £30ish is this a reasonable price or could you suggest another outlet? Cannot find a gaitor.

Cheers Rob.

Hi Rob, have always got air filters from a local motor factors, im sure they were under a tenner.

Cheers Dan, the car didn't turn up with one in it so I didn't have the number local motor factor came up good for a fiver.

I'm pretty sure the gear gaitor is the same as the early B's four speeds, if so I have both the upper and lower, just need to dig them out.

That would be great cheers Rick.

Rob, I found the top gaitor in my parents garage and I'm sure the lower is at my yard and I'll be going there later. If you still need them then I'd be after £5. If you still also wanted the new K&N from my for sale post then that's also a £5 but I'd be happy to sell it on approval since it's the clamp on type which for a company like K&N is a rubbish idea and they don't fit very well,so let me know if you don't want it.

I got all but one of my expected parcels through the post now (three bloddy weeks late) so it should be safe to send. If you were still interested in the gaitor and K&N including p&p would be £12, no obligation of course.

Kindest thanks, Rick.

Edited by Rick-Manta