Hello To All Opel Manta Owners

Hello well just join as i have a kean interest in the car as im a retro mad lad was saving for a astra coup 2.2 but came across a manta on ebay and fell in love with it and now want one badly plus the lovely £495 fully comp on a 2.0 gte version and im 23 i was shocked at the price as my 1.4 16v corsa is £600 just like some ppl to point me in the right place in getting one new year and i love the sporty standand look hate modded chav stuff i love going to my cruise meet with 200 cars every sunday but not one has a mint car like the manta it will defo show up the chavy saxos and others vauxhall and opeal are the best simple as =]

Hello and welocome to the OMOC.

Can you post up some pictures.........

John

of wht lol

of wht lol

i sadly havent got the money to get good one but saving up £3k with 7 months or near to sum as possable still using corsa sadly but cant wait to get one

Good choice jamie, u must buy the best you can afford !! trust me ive spent a shxte load on scrappers, but the cars on here for sale is your best bet!!!! i saved up to for my first manta, then wrote it off racing around stafford park chasing a mate!good luck!

Hello well just join as i have a kean interest in the car as im a retro mad lad was saving for a astra coup 2.2 but came across a manta on ebay and fell in love with it and now want one badly plus the lovely £495 fully comp on a 2.0 gte version and im 23 i was shocked at the price as my 1.4 16v corsa is £600 just like some ppl to point me in the right place in getting one new year and i love the sporty standand look hate modded chav stuff i love going to my cruise meet with 200 cars every sunday but not one has a mint car like the manta it will defo show up the chavy saxos and others vauxhall and opeal are the best simple as =]