1.8S Manta B For Sale

pete the chippy

For sale is our 1986 Manta B 1.8s Berlinetta in Black + Spares Reluctantly selling this wonderful family car after ownership since it was just over a year old. Unfortunately, lack of use and restoration in the last 10 years has resulted in some quite severe corrosion to the chassis rails and the lower sill areas of the car. Also the car had bodywork repaired before coming off the road but now is showing signs of filler crack on the rear wing. Mechanically the car is sound. It would be great if this much loved car could go to a new home and be restored to its former glory. Any questions or enquiries please contact me via owners club or on 01933 317463 (Answer Phone if not home). Northants

Edited by pete the chippy

Here are a few photos. Apologies as they don't show a hell of alot but I recommend that anyone interested would come to to view the car first.

I have been talking to a few people and they advise me that we should like to see if we could aim for around £600-700 for the car including all the spares to be sold as a job lot, inc 2 x front bumpers, 1 x rear bumper + assorted misc. parts

DSCF0015.jpgDSCF0017.jpgDSCF0016.jpg

Edited by pete the chippy