Drivers Side Headlight For Manta Gt/e (86)

TonyT

Hi all, my project is nearly sorted but is in desperate need of a drivers side headlight as the one in it has failed on the MOT, the silvering is shot and therefore the beam pattern isnt adequate..

so if anyone can help that'd be great, cash waiting.. also I'd be interested in a set of morettes in good condition,..

apparently one of the cavaliers headlights (mk1 i think) fits the GT/E.. can anyone confirm this as I may be able to get one of these..

all the best

Tony

Hi all, my project is nearly sorted but is in desperate need of a drivers side headlight as the one in it has failed on the MOT, the silvering is shot and therefore the beam pattern isnt adequate..

so if anyone can help that'd be great, cash waiting.. also I'd be interested in a set of morettes in good condition,..

apparently one of the cavaliers headlights (mk1 i think) fits the GT/E.. can anyone confirm this as I may be able to get one of these..

all the best

Tony

Hello mate.

I have a set of twin lamps made by Hella. I have everything but the plastic bezels. In good condition as i not long bought them for £48 inc p+p but i need the cibie lamps as they all different.

Basically i want my money back what i paid for them & their yours. Can send you pics if you like?