Master Cylinder With Resevoir And Resevoir Seals

hales

hi guys i know i posted wanted master cylinder before but now i need master cylinder and resevoir with seals

its a ate 20 i believe i have pics.

102_1149.jpg

102_1140.jpg

102_1143.jpg

its off of a d reg manta exclusive coupe believed to be an ealier type master cylinder though.

regards si

P1000672.jpg

P1000671.jpg

I only used this one for a few months before replacing it with a larger bore one from a Commodore. It was in perfect working order when removed.

I have kept it with some fluid inside to prevent the seals drying out whilst stored. £45 including postage.

Paul.

First off no warranty of any kind implied or given.

Any size / bore / capacity issue aside the only difference I have found with swapping an older cylinder onto a newer car is that the fitment for the front right brake pipe, where connected to the master cylinder, changes from double flare to single flare or vice versa.

Seeing as I make my own pipes and swapped to the brand new older style (still available from Brakes international) I would say the older requires single flare that end. Reason being, if it was the other way around, I would have just put the brake pipe tool back on and pressed it for double flare. Purely supposition as that is deduced, depending on the bends may not be possible.

As always with brakes if in doubt at all consult an expert, don't take my word for anything.

• 4 weeks later...

hi paul have you still got the master cylinder for sale.regards richard

P1000672.jpg

P1000671.jpg

I only used this one for a few months before replacing it with a larger bore one from a Commodore. It was in perfect working order when removed.

I have kept it with some fluid inside to prevent the seals drying out whilst stored. £45 including postage.

Paul.