78 Coupe Parts

78manta

hi all decided to try and sort a few little things which have been slowly getting on my nerves so looking for a few bits for my 78 manta b hope someone can help me

1. Passenger side sun visor in brown or if someone has a pair of black ones the wife decided to break mine

2. A pair of black rear interior panels currently they are biege

3. Window rubbers (all if possible)

4. A full set of locks and matching petrol cap with key my passenger side lock doesnt work and cant being doing with loads of different keys

5. A couple of the rubber doughnuts that hold the exhaust

I think thts it for now none of these bits are desperate well except maybe the window rubbers two of mine are letting water in but other than that i can live with the rest for now

Hello kiddo,

It is easy enough to change the interior panel colour to black using interior paint from Frost, the rubber hangers for the exhaust will still be available from the likes of Kwik-fit (round by Iceland, 5 mins from ur work). Is it the rear side windows that are letting in? I assume they are the opening type, if so, they are never going to be pressure washer proof, these motors are a sponge and gentle rinse with a hose type windows, not like a 'modern' motor at all.

Lock sets and sun-visors do pop up now and again on Ebay, or perhaps on here :thumbup

Cheers, Colin.

hey Colin

might try that with interior panels didn't realize it could be done as for the rear windows they dont open but are still letting in as is the rear screen mind its the 1st time they've seen any serious rain or water for a few year and i never thought of kwik fit for the rubbers tried a few other places and they didn't have the right ones