Manta Gt/e Hatchback Injection Fuel Tank

Blockhead

Bought from a local dealer as "excellent condition". Turned out to have a couple of pinhole leaks which I had repaired before painting in black underseal (gritty type as it's what I had).

Tank seems to have all breather pipes attached and now seems in good condition although for belt and braces I was going to put some of the tank sealer in as well before fitting.

Still has the level sender attached which I assume works although can't guarantee as I never fitted the tank.

Couriers aren't keen on fuel tanks so collection would be preferable although within reason I can meet up for fuel costs.

So, good condition genuine injection hatchback fuel tank with level sender.

Stands me a good amount however it's no use to me now.

Sensible Offers will be considered.

Don't think I've come across that before :unsure: I read through the "Trading Guidelines" link at the top of every page in the for sale bit and it had no mention of that..

Anyway, although I had the work done I have no use for it now. £90 collected/ can meet on A12 rather than fiddling through the small roads.