16V Conversion Steel Sump For Manta Ascona Etc

399Road

I have a steel sump for sale which I ran on my Ascona for a while when I first did 16v conversion. It was made out of a fwd steel sump which was cut and welded to part of a toyota sump. This sump was on my engine and did several track days, never giving any problems with oil surge. Included in the sale is an Xe baffle plate. matching pick up pipe and two small spacers to fit under your engine mounts to give enough clearance between crossmember and sump. It also still holds the same amount of oil as an 1800 alloy one. The only reason I've removed it is that I found an alloy one very cheap at an Autojumble. My engine has ARP rod bolts and the sump clears these ok. With the price of the proper 1800 sumps being sky high at the moment I think this would be ideal for somebody building a car on a budget or a cheap track car. It could do with painting as it looks a bit scruffy but works fine and doesn't leak oil. I used an Xe dip stick and tube with this but I need to keep these for my car.

I am asking £50 for this kit and would prefer it if the buyer collected it. I'm located in Chesterfield , Derbyshire just off junction 29 of M1 . I usually go to the meeting at Gunthorpe on second Thursday of month so I could also take it there if this helped. I'd like cash on collection please , thanks.......Luke

These parts will fit 2.0 16 valve C20 XE and X20 XEV Ecotec engines.