Manta A Series Parts Midlands

Walsall86

Hi I have a few parts for sale to help fund my manta project. I have 2 front screens, a couple of sets of rear quarter windows. An a series 1.9 cih and auto box ( have had it running briefly) complete except for exhaust/inlet manifold out of a 1975 late a series. I have another 1.9 cih condition unknown this one with a manual box out of a 73 a series. I have the rear axle from a 73 manual a series ( spring cups need (attention/replacing. I also have the front brakes off the 73 a series. Definately have more spares just ask if you need anything? My mob is 07872 518 738 not on here very often so best to text/call cheers lee

Prices on the above I'm looking for £50 Ono. On each of the screens. Engines I am open offers really would do a deal for both , do have an engine crane and can help with loading. A series axle £60 ono?. I also have a few sets of rear lights, triple gauges, £20 a set. Front brakes £20 the set. Do not have any interior or panels for sale. Thanks again