A Series & Early B Twin Pot Caliper Seal Kit And Pads

opel2000

Whilst rummaging around through what few spares i have left I cam across these.

This is a set of seals and rubber boot clips for the Early Manta B and A series twin piston calipers.

And a set of brand new pads to suit, I can't find the calipers that I was going to rebuild with these so they are up for sale.

The seals are in a sealed envelope, and thought it best they stay enclosed in there.

Looking for £20.00 + £4.00 Postage and packing

brake stuff.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello Katrina, yes I do still have these for sale.

I just saw the other threads where you are looking for A series calipers, and even if you bought working calipers I would still buy a set of spares for them such as these, quite possibly the most maintenance intensive area of the Manta I've ever encountered are the brakes.

If you get sorted with some calipers and you buy these off of me or you buy this lot to refurb your calipers and they turn out to be unsuitable i'll simply refund you.

Best regards

Clive

Hello Katrina, yes I do still have these for sale.

I just saw the other threads where you are looking for A series calipers, and even if you bought working calipers I would still buy a set of spares for them such as these, quite possibly the most maintenance intensive area of the Manta I've ever encountered are the brakes.

If you get sorted with some calipers and you buy these off of me or you buy this lot to refurb your calipers and they turn out to be unsuitable i'll simply refund you.

Best regards

Clive

Hi Clive,

I'll have them please. Can you PM me with details of payment, etc. please.

many thanks,

Katrina.