Vectra B Estate

mantai200

The time has come for me to sell my vectra. It is a 1.8 16v sri estate, on a y plate but currnetly on private plate K40 OPEL, as no longer needed. It has full sri spec, alloys, half leather interior, bodykit,. The car is all badged up as an Opel. Tax till end of May 2012, mot till July 2012. The bonnet has the usual stonechips and a dent at the front. The mileage is 154k and the cambelt was changed approx 30k ago so has approx 10k until it needs changing. The car is very reliable and has never let me down. It also has roof rails and bars.

I am looking for £800 as it sits with the private plate on it. If you would like pics, send me a pm or e-mail : m a n t a i 2 0 0 at s k y d ot c o m.

Edited by mantai200

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have now bought a roadgoing manta, so the vectra is now available. The cambelt and service have now been done.

£600 takes it with the private plate as it stands. I need the parking space for the manta asap :)

Edited by mantai200