Manta Hatch 1.8 Exclusive

MANTAMAN

I have been contacted by one of the Manta clubs senior members who has asked me to put an addvert on this website for his Manta.

Peter Maidment, ( ex WW II fighter pilot,flew Curtis Warhawks in North Africa, the tales he can tell! ) is unfortunately no longer able to drive and is putting his beloved Manta up for sale.

The Manta is a 1.8L exclusive hatch in black, all standard.

this car has been maintained to a high standard,as always it has a MOT, it is showing a little of it's age in places, the wheels for instance are a little scruffy, but when anything more major has needed doing it has been attended to, for instance a few years ago i supplied two good front wings which painted and fitted.

Sorry i haven't got any photo's, Peter lives in Saffron Waldren, so it's long way for me to go to get pictures and he is not on the internet or i doubt even owns a digital camera.

He is looking for £2500 for his Manta ( or nearest offer )

please contact me, Ian Virco, 07947 640505, or PM etc, and i will make arrangements with Peter, (sorry he cant be contacted dirrectly, but he is not in the best of health and is not up to dealing with lots of enquiries )

• 3 weeks later...