Gte 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels For Sale.

Gedly

Hi Ged, I'd say that they're probably worth between £50 and £100. Sorry if this is less than you were expecting. That Manta's a rare colour isn't it? I've only seen another one this colour before. Have you still got it, or broken it up? Luke.

I'm glad to hear it's still around. Are you keeping it the same colour? Which type of wheels will you be replacing these with? The other one I saw was a GT hatch and was broken up for the usual 16V parts. I bought its doors and 2 brand new Opel wings off it that had been fitted, but not painted. this car was in Stockport, near Manchester. Luke.

I think I am going to leave keep it in the same colour as it is a rare one. I'm going to put some 17" five spokes on it, I know it won't be original but I like them. I spent many a day driving through Stockport and you do see alot of rare old cars on the back roads, I'm from Creswell originally and used to work that way. Where are you in Derbyshire?

In Chesterfield. A few mates of mine live in Creswell. Do you remember the car spares place "Arnold Smiths" at the side of the old Railway station in Creswell. I know three of his sons, Les, Tony and Charlie. Creswell is about 30 mins drive away from my house. Luke.

My dad went to school Sam smith he owns DSW. I went to motor colleage in chesterfield for 4years in my white cav mk2 Sri130 with twin back lights and an awful big evo spoiler and a full calibre kit. Don't ask why I put a shopping trolley handle on it I was young. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...