Gte Distributor !

H

If H has managed to sort an alternative and yours still available hopewer then I'd be interested - just managed to snap the 3 wire plug and socket on mine - jim

He has not replied since the original post - I guess ought to wait a couple more days to give him opportunity after which it is yours -Rob.

hi sourced a second hand unit from young ian courtney turbo on the wirral ... picked it up a couple of days ago and it was fitted today ... so far so good but the proving ground will be the journey to work in the ayem as i have been plagued by phantom cut-outs for the last three weeks ... it has seriously messed with my life ! in terms of yours rob i think if this one doesnt work i might hang up my manta hat ... thats how bad its been recently so if you two want to do a deal thats fine ... thanks for the offer anyway

H if things are that bad then maybe you Should give it a couple of days - let me and Rob (obviously) know as I've managed a fix but it's only temporary - beyond that i'd deffo be up fer it cheers jim

Cheers H

I know how you feel. I finally got my daily (ish) drive back after 4 weeks off the road and was using the Manta as and when. It turns out the van's cam belt tensioner was dodgy which caused the belt to slip. It's a V6 which could have made matters worse. I don't think it caused any major damage, though time will tell I guess.

All the best

Jim