Manta Gte

Ru55

Manta1.jpg

manta5.jpg

Nearly complete project for sale. Have no time to finish it but a great one for someone wanting something simple.

'D' Reg 1985. Welded, fully resprayed, new stainless steel exhaust, new tyres, new radiator. It only needs brakes bleeding, new speedo cable, dash putting together and offside door skirt fitting.

Bargain at £2,000

Car is in Edinburgh and obviously not drivable as it has no MOT or TAX

Call Russ on 07595322989

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Russ . Im based in the south east of ireland and Seen the ad on manta club there of the manta coupe 85. Can you tell me of the welding you done on the manta, please? Is the there any rust in the boot near the spare wheel . Whats the swans necks, jacking points , sills , sunroof, like? Was there filler used on the manta? Cani get pics of the areas I questioned on please and if you could email the to robert-ryan@hotmail.com. im very interested I just need some pics and info on deciding to buy please. Im a big big fan of mantas and alot of them in ireland are rusted very badly. Thanks for your time my regards Robert Ryan

Manta1.jpg

manta5.jpg

Nearly complete project for sale. Have no time to finish it but a great one for someone wanting something simple.

'D' Reg 1985. Welded, fully resprayed, new stainless steel exhaust, new tyres, new radiator. It only needs brakes bleeding, new speedo cable, dash putting together and offside door skirt fitting.

Bargain at £2,000

Car is in Edinburgh and obviously not drivable as it has no MOT or TAX

Call Russ on 07595322989