Some Random Surplus Bits I'm Removing From Car...

I will have a few bits from my 1.8 Berlinetta availiable soon, if anyone is doing an original car up or missing any from theirs let me know as the following will be surplus to my requirements:-

1) Side body mouldings (bump protectors) as is standard fit to the late model 1.8S, will have some of the plastic clips for it but I will likely break some trying to remove them.

2) Standard ugly air filter housing with cold air feed pipe, even includes a used air filter!

3) Very good condition standard fibreboard radiator tray

4) Radiator fan cowling (fits all larger rads in 2.0SR, 2.0GTE and 1.8)

5) A set of wing bolts painted in anthracite (I'm changing for polished stainless ones)

More to add once I've got some more engine bay bling.. Nothing of particular value here but if anyone wants anything let me know and make sure you check out my parts wanted page.

Edited by Rick-Manta

Lots of interest in the rad tray, maybe I should have put that in straight forward 'for sale' :D However Mike was first to ask on here as well as PM so has first refusal. Andy you can have the bump strips, they're free but I'll see what a courier will charge, unless you're ever passing this way as mentioned. Other PMs replied to, Thanks.