Jump to content

Drivers side a post trim

Paul 84

Recommended Posts

Hi all after just painting and starting to put my coupe back together ready for billing in July Iv found I'm missing  the peice of trim that goes up the a post and across the top of the window on the drivers side that the rubber slides in to if any of you have one or no where I can get one from would be great thanks for reading my post and any help will be great. :thumbup

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...