Sip Topmig 150 turbo mig welder £100 N Yorks SOLD

mantasrme

I am selling my old mig welder as i have just splashed out and upgraded to a new Portamig.

It is a SIP 150T welder and comes with Argon/Co2 regulator and flow gauge, plus whats left of a 5kg roll of wire. No gas bottle included.
In full working order and has served me well for the past 10 years or so. Runs off a standard house plug even when welding 5mm thick steel
The threads where the tip screw in have been cross threaded, but new tips still go in. Replacement necks are available for not a lot.

Sip are not the best on the market but at this price you will not get a better mig welder. It has had a brace added to the rollers to reduce their flex which is a common issue (shown in last pic). I had always intended to upgrade it to a euro torch which is a common mod, but never got around to it.
Case has a few dings dents and scuffs, top has various marks on but its all solid and rolls well. What you expect from being in a working garage for 10 years and being used regularly.

If you want to see how it welds have a look at any of the projects on my website they were all welded with this welder, many a manta and several other rusty old things.

Looking for just £100, can be seen working. I will not post (obviously) so collection from Harrogate North Yorkshire.

Or i can bring it to Billing but would need to be paid in advance.

Edited by mantasrme