Manta / C20 parts for sale

Ian N

Given the passing of Mr Virco some time ago, I've ended up with an engine that has since become surplus to requirements so putting stuff up for sale. 

Currently breaking a C20SEH for some parts, given this was a project car engine but now change of plans on powerplant and these parts are now taking up space. I'll be adding parts as i strip them from the engine to this thread. I do have a complete setup to drop a 16V or a 8V into a Manta or RWD application 

Intake manifold for C20SEH / NE OHC engine for DCOE carbs or can be machined to fit injectors. Has been notched to clear Opel Manta 1800 mounts. £150 OVNO - would need O rings and some M6 hardware to complete.

C20SEH big port head - Bill Bylestine flowed with big valves - made 174bhp on a C20NE engine, skimmed and valves lapped in with unknown cam and Kent cam's adjuster -  £300

C20SEH water pump - was new when fitted, never run. £5

Complete 1800 Big wing sump and engine mounts from Opel Manta - These were on an engine i'd built for a project car but now have become surplus to requirements. 
Kit consists of followling parts
> Big wing sump with fasteners - fits C20 and possibly Z20 engines 
> Pick up pipe and support bracket + fasteners
> Correct dipstick and tube
> Manta 1800 engine mounts - Fits  C20 and possibly Z20 engines 

Whole kit goes for £250  SOLD

Also avaliable - ARP 2000 rod bolts - installed but never run in engine avaliable - £50 for the set.   SOLD TBC

https://imgur.com/a/7uONUvC Pictures here.

Call 07905 209340 

Edited by Ian N
Update - ARP bolts sold