16S CIH Engine Opel Manta A/B + Cavalier / Ascona

SHarper

Hello All, I'm clearing out a lot of my parts collection I have accumulated over time. I've recently converted my 16S Cavalier and Running Gear to that of a 20E and Respective Running Gear.
To that end I'll be breaking down Parts I have available to aid in locating what you want.
This 16S CIH Unit is the Original Supplied Unit that came with my 1977 Vauxhall Cavalier. The Engine is superb and never presented any problems to myself, Currently the Unit sits on 75,560 Miles (Will Provide Speedo Odometer Proof).
Since owning the Cavalier the Engine Has Been/Had:
-Tappets Adjusted Correctly 
-Oil and Filter (Will Provide Invoices as Proof) Inc. Liqui Moly CeraTec
-New Lucas Points and Condenser
I Never ran a Compression Test which looking back I should have to aid in proof of a fully performing engine. 
The Unit Pulled Perfectly with no flat spots / oil leaks / excessive + concerning noises.
In Recent Years (Not Completed by me) The Engine has undergone:
- Dyno Tuning to 87BHP but later De-Tuned to Factory Standard (Receipts + Proof)
- New Piston Rings as there was a discrepancy on Dyno (No Receipts but Owner Proof on Forum)

Overall the Unit is perfectly useable and reliable. 
Missing Parts - Reflected in Price:
- Rocker Cover 
- Dizzy Cap
- Engine Ancillaries

Price - Personally I'm Unsure but I think £400 is Reasonable? I am Open to Offers as I don't want to sound too Optimistic with the Price, I feel this is a good strong area with regards to Proof of Work Etc.
Location - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19  I am Unsure how to work Postage with an Engine so would Prefer Collection.
Payment - Cash or Bank Transfer, Not Fussed 

Many Thanks,
SamIMG_9183.thumb.jpeg.8e7db57d31f7d9800ade2475b6a32d73.jpegIMG_9186.thumb.jpeg.5473d1c16612e5c5f0d4c05db8b3e8fe.jpegIMG_9185.thumb.jpeg.cc1e9344388db2e8f44abb974f0c9990.jpegIMG_9184.thumb.jpeg.9402b08aa973876f639beaa22761de63.jpegIMG_9189.thumb.jpeg.37bb0ffc185f1fdaae78ff7ce52f02f6.jpegIMG_8163.thumb.jpeg.0834b03ace50b68b1bed8def2ae3a456.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MaccaStu said:

Hi there I’m late to the party but don’t suppose you still have the 1600 CIH? 
im in Lincoln so easy collection. 
stuart

I Still have it Stuart, will get in touch tomorrow on the Provided Number if All is well. 

I’m able to supply the Original Rocker Cover if needed Inc. Clutch at no extra Cost.

Many Thanks,

Sam

• Like 1