B632 YUV..D702 AAN..GDM 338T opel mantas

hello fellas,

i have here in ireland a few mantas that used to belong to some of you maybe ? a silver gte (b632yuv), a red exculisive (d702aan),

a green sr (1978) fitted with a 86 gte engine (by mick maher) gdm338t.all on the way to being brought back to their former glory.

any body used to have any of these ?

jim nolan

• 5 years later...

Jim, Just PM'd you, I used to own one of these (the silver one) and it would be great to get some info on where she is now and some pics. Hope your still an active user!

hello fellas,

i have here in ireland a few mantas that used to belong to some of you maybe ? a silver gte (b632yuv), a red exculisive (d702aan),

a green sr (1978) fitted with a 86 gte engine (by mick maher) gdm338t.all on the way to being brought back to their former glory.

any body used to have any of these ?

jim nolan

Jim, Just PM'd you, I used to own one of these (the silver one) and it would be great to get some info on where she is now and some pics. Hope your still an active user!

hello their ,

pm sent !!

and yes B632 YUV is still alive and well and its sitting nice and safe in my garage :thumbup

would love to hear/see any details/photos you have of it !

cheers jim