a odd one

jonmantagte

hello there i don't really think this is where i should be putting this question but here goes. i'm thinking about making my manta into a 400 rep a rothmans 400 rep. now i dont know if people have tryed this before but can you get sponsorship say from rothmans? dont know the legal ins and outs of cigerette advertising but might be able to get away with it as its period history i think they would not be able to sponsor me but maybe a charitable donation or something how ever they word it to get around the legal bit. has this been done before/tryed to be done and to what success? any info would be good after all it was just a thought to get my car looking uber sexy thanks jon

Reckon you are pi**ing in the wind if you think you have a hope in hell's chance of ANY sponsorship from Rothmans !!!!!

Just build it yourself and find someone to make your decals, easier and by far cheaper.

Do you have a car with the bits to start with ??Or looking for a 400 kit ???

i do know many years ago when i painted motorbikes, i did a few race replica's and i got the owners to write to rothmans and they would supply a selection of stickers for them to use as it was seen as free advertising for them, so I don't know if they still do this worth a try.

hey there i thought i would be pissing in the wind but worth a try i still need to buy everything. and i would love to buy that 400 but i think the misses would cut my balls off lol, looks better then the ascona.

any idea where they wrote to/contact details for the stickers? thanks for the advice jon