Hello From Hartlepool

Hello everybody, I am new to the group having recently purchased a 1974 manta in need of a full refurbishment.

I have previously owned a 1978 kadett 12S, 1979 ascona 16S and a 1979 chevette, (along with a landrover, a MR2 and a load of modern rubbish).

Seeing as the manta is a bit of a shed and I will be needing all manner of spares, I look forward to many hours of trawling through the parts for sale adds and tech help section :D .

Hello everybody, I am new to the group having recently purchased a 1974 manta in need of a full refurbishment.

I have previously owned a 1978 kadett 12S, 1979 ascona 16S and a 1979 chevette, (along with a landrover, a MR2 and a load of modern rubbish).

Seeing as the manta is a bit of a shed and I will be needing all manner of spares, I look forward to many hours of trawling through the parts for sale adds and tech help section :D .

Where abouts in Hartlepool, as one side of my famliy is from there .

my sister and niece live in Bruce Crescent (near the cement works bit) and my aunties ive up just around the Owton manor area, few others dotted about around there as well.

Anyway, Hello and welcome.

Where abouts in Hartlepool, as one side of my famliy is from there .

my sister and niece live in Bruce Crescent (near the cement works bit) and my aunties ive up just around the Owton manor area, few others dotted about around there as well.

Anyway, Hello and welcome.

I live on the Marina at the moment but will be moving to the bright lights of Horden once i sell this house.

My family used to run the Brus Arms in the 80's so i have a working knowledge of the West View area.

And thanks for the welcome.