Coupe Sills

Gteman

Pattern sills are in one piece with the lower part of the rear quarter so you lose the seam. Thing is, it is the back area not included in original sills that goes first.

Original sills are available through the club and will fit better. However, you may end up buying pattern sills still to use just the quarter area. At least that way you can do it so to add / keep the factory seam.

Thanks for the advise I will be joining the club as soon as spare funds allow as I'll be needing lots and lots of panels though probably have to make most of the sections which makes it a bigger challenge than my mk2 Astra was.

The seam that you mention would the exclusive body kit cover this seam ?

• 6 months later...

Pattern sills are in one piece with the lower part of the rear quarter so you lose the seam. Thing is, it is the back area not included in original sills that goes first.

Original sills are available through the club and will fit better. However, you may end up buying pattern sills still to use just the quarter area. At least that way you can do it so to add / keep the factory seam.

I'm interested too about door sills(4 door saloon).

Where can i find them?

Cheers