Hi Everyone

Pointer12

Just seen a 1976 orange Manta on ebay and it reminded me how good looking these cars are.

As a young man I could only run to a four door Cavalier, but I always wanted a Manta Coupe.

So I have started a quest to find a realy nice one and from my other investigations on the net, you are the guys to help me.

I already have a Spitfire track-day car project and a Land Rover that I have a love hate relationship with so I don't have time for another project.

I live in the East Midlands so perhaps I can get over to the Leicester Pub meet sometime.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Hello and welcome - where abouts in the East Mids are you? There is a meet on the second Thursday of the month at The Unicorn in Gunthorpe Notts kick off about 7.30 you would be more than welcome. :thumbup

Hello and welcome - where abouts in the East Mids are you? There is a meet on the second Thursday of the month at The Unicorn in Gunthorpe Notts kick off about 7.30 you would be more than welcome. thumbsup.gif

Many thanks for the welcome, I'm in Leics, so will give it a try when I get a free night.