2.0 Ltr Cih Engine Wanted

mantaboy89

I need a 2.0 ltr cih for my gte which broke down yesterday, due to it picking up and screwing the big ends, need an engine quick so any information on whos got one or where one is would be loads of help, doesnt need to have intake and exhaust and other bits as already owned but would consider buying them as spares,

hope some one can help

thanks

Josh

I need a 2.0 ltr cih for my gte which broke down yesterday, due to it picking up and screwing the big ends, need an engine quick so any information on whos got one or where one is would be loads of help, doesnt need to have intake and exhaust and other bits as already owned but would consider buying them as spares,

hope some one can help

thanks

Josh

hi mate got a full lump in my project car , never heard it runnin but have just got of a mega cheap redtop for mine so it can be yours for a reasonable offer

hi mate got a full lump in my project car , never heard it runnin but have just got of a mega cheap redtop for mine so it can be yours for a reasonable offer

would have to know what year and mileage and i need to know its running before purchase because im currently off the road and need one i know i can use,

thanks

Still waiting on price for courier

i am based in south wales and would rather collect engine than have it couriered, so if anyone has a 2.0 lump a bit closer that would be awsome as i could collect this weekend if the price is right,