Still Searching For 2.0Ltr Manta Engine

mantaboy89

hi, after a month of being off the road i am now desperate fro a 2.0ltr in runnin order to get me driving again.

havent been able to strip mine down yet but all the symptoms point to ruined big ends and mains shells.

i looking for any CIH engine to bolt straight in, preferably the 2.0ltr injection but also considering a 2.2 out of the carlton or the 2.4 frontera lump, ideally would like one within about 125 miles of south wales as i live in the welsh valleys.

if anyone has or knows for an engine please contact me asap.

josh

thanks

hi, after a month of being off the road i am now desperate fro a 2.0ltr in runnin order to get me driving again.

havent been able to strip mine down yet but all the symptoms point to ruined big ends and mains shells.

i looking for any CIH engine to bolt straight in, preferably the 2.0ltr injection but also considering a 2.2 out of the carlton or the 2.4 frontera lump, ideally would like one within about 125 miles of south wales as i live in the welsh valleys.

if anyone has or knows for an engine please contact me asap.

josh

thanks

have u checked to see how much it is for a 50kg pallet to be deliverd?coz a told u amoth ago i have one m8??????