Manta Hatch Or Coupe

mantaboy89

Hi im looking for a manta coupe or hatch in any condition, as far as im concerened the bigger the challenge the better, though it must have an engine 1.9 or 2.0ltr.if it doesnt run thats ok as long as the engine is in good condition. Can collect from anywhere within 150miles of Cardiff and would like one as cheap as possible. Obviously.lol

Thanks

Josh

Edited by mantaboy89

hi i have an 86 c gte hatch in polar white with sunroof t&t 89k goodrunner needs only minamal work to make perfect 3 lil scabs on 1 arch and i mean little scratch on front bumper interior gd nick no wear dash gd looking 1250 offers welcome or px in kent might b 2 far or pricey but thought id let u know

Hi im looking for a manta coupe or hatch in any condition, as far as im concerened the bigger the challenge the better, though it must have an engine 1.9 or 2.0ltr.if it doesnt run thats ok as long as the engine is in good condition. Can collect from anywhere within 150miles of Cardiff and would like one as cheap as possible. Obviously.lol

Thanks

Josh

hi im in the swansea valley 12 miles from neath i have a good coupe for sale call me on 07976583243 and ill give you the spec on it

thanks peter

• 3 months later...

Hi, appreciate some time since you posted but I have a GT hatch for sale. Has got the GTE body kit on but needs paint. Advertised on site and also autotrader. Want in the region of £1200 but am negotiable if it's going to a good home. Clean car, good runner. The cars on the Wirral so not too far!