Reluctant Sale Of My Coupe

opalfruits

It is with some regret that I have deciced to put my coupe up for sale.Its a White 'C' plate GTE and has never put a foot wrong in all the time I have had it. The bodywork is average with a few marks in the usual places, the sunroof is pretty good and the chassis rails have been done, it has 4 excellent tyres and a half stainless exhaust (from middle back),it has a twin light conversion and fogs in the front airdam. it has recently had a full service. It will need a couple of patches for the MOT(Drivers sill at the rear,under the washer bottle and battery tray but its all very minor). It comes with a set of lowering springs(virtually new) a solid roof skin (getting harder to find) and a mint bootlid with GTE spoiler attached that came from a show car.It has the Chicago grey interior and GSI steering wheel.It has tax and MOT so is ready to drive away.The previous owner removed the ariel from it original location and patched the hole but not very well so that will need attention.

As I said its a very reluctant sale and the only reason I am selling her is because I have one or two other Mantas that need my attention. I have been an owner for 20 years and during that time I have had many Mantas so I know what they are worth, I will be open to offers.I thought I would put it on here first as I would like it to stay in the club but it will be going on Ebay in a few days.

I have hundreds of pics and in my experience its difficult to please everyone so instead of adding them here if you want to supply me with a email address I will send some over.

I can be reached on telephone number: 07544 823124 anytime or via pm and posts here.I live in Buckinghamshire so it will need collecting from there.

Many thanks.

Edited by opalfruits