1981 Opel Ascona (Breaking)

E416 PBO

Breaking an 1981 Opel Ascona saloon, 1.6s.

Most parts available

- all glass,

- petrol tank,

- rear axle,

- gearbox,

- plastic bumpers,

- grille,

- dash, etc, etc...

and a lot more,

If your after something, Just ask!!!

Edited by E416 PBO

What condition, type and colour are the door cards? I could use a set of blue velour ones?

Doorcards are red.

Guessing their no good to you.

I'll ask a few lads I know, if I come up with something, I'll get back to ya.

hi there are the bumpers in good condition? how much do you want for them? will you post to england? if so can you tell me the cost to post them. thanks drew

Drew, I'm sure you know, but the rear bumper is the same as a Manta coupe so you could probably source one more locally and just pay shipping for the front one. Don't forget the front irons too as they are unique to that bumper, I had to modify my chome bumper ones to fit mine

hi stradacab the rear bumpers are also different to the manta ones, the difference is the way the angle is on the ends, the manta bumper the top is longer,the ascona bumper the bottom is longer,tf you look at pictures from the side view you can see the difference, i thought they were the same until i had the 1980 manta b gte and the ascona b together. thanks anyway.regards drew :)

hi stradacab the rear bumpers are also different to the manta ones, the difference is the way the angle is on the ends, the manta bumper the top is longer,the ascona bumper the bottom is longer,tf you look at pictures from the side view you can see the difference, i thought they were the same until i had the 1980 manta b gte and the ascona b together. thanks anyway.regards drew smile.gif

Drew, thanks for the query.

I'll take the bumpers off and send you a pic or two.

If you --PM-- me your address, I'll check delivery costs.

Best regards,

Luke

Breaking an 1981 Opel Ascona saloon, 1.6s.

Most parts available

- all glass,

- petrol tank,

- rear axle,

- gearbox,

- plastic bumpers,

- grille,

- dash, etc, etc...

and a lot more,

If your after something, Just ask!!!

HI EVERYONE,,,

I sold the complete car yesterday.

All I have left is petrol tank (no rust)

petrol cap (screw on type without lock)

boot lock and key.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

hi all im sorry to ask this engine was it broken down for parts im looking for an exhaust manafold the aluminium bit in shape of a u sitting under the carberretta i stupedly broke off one of the bolts when i was rebuilding the engine id almost finished the rebuild from the heads up and then snap very annoying. mines the old a 1974 version 1.9 altho looks like any opel engine has this pipe conected to the engine. if you can help id love to know ian 07855062412

hi all im sorry to ask this engine was it broken down for parts im looking for an exhaust manafold the aluminium bit in shape of a u sitting under the carberretta i stupedly broke off one of the bolts when i was rebuilding the engine id almost finished the rebuild from the heads up and then snap very annoying. mines the old a 1974 version 1.9 altho looks like any opel engine has this pipe conected to the engine. if you can help id love to know ian 07855062412

Hi, I'll try and get in touch with the lad that bought it and see if he has that part for you